Effective from 6 May 2020
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain details by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are a small, privately owned, independent business, who may collect the following information when you use our website, or engage with us by subscribing to our news letter.
Your name, contact information: including email address, telephone number, and address.
We may require the above information for:
• Internal record keeping with regards to an order.
• To improve our services to you the consumer.
• To send emails about any new products, product special offers or related information to do with our products, which we think you might find of interest.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Colombe Elements will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website does not contain links to other websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection of, and use of your personal information by Colombe Elements in the following ways:
1. When you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously registered to join our subscribers lists, and/or you are receiving emailed information from us via direct marketing routes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.