Terms and Conditions
2. Ordering: You may order online, via email or call us. To complete your order you must use our secure payment facilities managed by PayPal or stripe.
2.1 We make everything by hand, we will provide an order lead-time and do our best to meet this time, on occasions we may not meet this lead time, but will contact you.
2.2 Order updates will be sent via email, it is usual that you will hear from us only twice during and order lifecycle. Once confirming the order and once when to advise of order dispatch.
2.3 We are human and sometimes we do make genuine mistakes, this may result in an order being delayed, or only part fulfilled. Whilst we cannot be held liable for this, we will do all we can to rectify any mistakes and contact you.As all our products are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness, occasionally something you have ordered maybe unavailable. if this occurs we will do all we can to contact you and offer an alternative product.
2.4 If an alternative is not suitable to you we will arrange a refund.
2.5 We maintain the fragrance and ingredients of our products, it is possible for the colour or design of a product to vary. This is the nature of handmade products and accept no liability for variations in this instance.
2.6 If you wish to make amendments to your order, please call us directly within 24hours of ordering and we will be happy to help. +33 (0) 685080774 open Mon - Sat 09.00am-18.00pm
3 Payment: Prices are in Euros (€) you will be charged in euros even if you dont live in France. We are not a VAT registered company.
4. Damages and Returns: If your order is received damaged we would ask that you contact us as soon as possible to arrange a refund, replacement or return. Usually within 48 hours of receipt. Photographic evidence may be asked for. Returns must be sent within 7 days of agreement.
5. Delivery: Will be paid for by the purchaser and include one delivery attempt.
6. Liability: We shall not be held liable for costs in cancellation of an order, non delivery of goods.
6.2 We reserve the right to make changes to this web site and conditions without prior notice.
7. Copyright: All products, logo, pictorial designs, website text and background design are the exclusive property of Colombe Elements and are protected. Any information is provided and presented to aid our customers and is not to be replicated.